Due to the heightened situation regarding the spread of Coronavirus we have decided to cancel our upcoming In the Woods Workshop scheduled for the end of March.
Please note that we have several other dates available for this workshop, the next being June 3rd.
We are not cancelling any more workshops as of yet but will keep everyone posted of any changes we have to make as the situation continues. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Many thanks for your understanding.
The SG Team